It took just 15-20 minutes to setup this WordPress site on my dedicated server on AWS.
There are two ways to do it:
- Through AWS Console – very simple interface for quick and standard installation
- Through SSH login – For advance people, having knowledge of Linux commands and remote installation.
I chose first option and find it very simple, here are the steps:
- Created an account on https://aws.amazon.com/ ( You need a credit card for registration)
- Verify credit card and registered email
- Search for WordPress image in Amazon marketplace (free tier eligible)
- then Launched my instance 🙂